woensdag 16 september 2015

Wish I was there Wednesday

Do you know that feeling? You see a picture and think: "Wish I was there!" Hairstyles can give you that same feeling. You'll see a certain braid and you'll be able to remember exactly when you (or your daughter / sister etc.) had the same braid. For a birthday, for example, a wedding... or on vacation!

Usually vacation hairstyles can be divided into two groups: the "I-want-to-go-outside-or-swimming-quickly-so-I-need-an-easy-hairstyle" or the "I-have-a-lot-of-time-now-so-I'll-try-something-new-or-more-difficult". The first category of course often doesn't get photographed, while the second category definitely will.

Looking back at photos of old hairstyles you've done (not necessarily vacation hairstyles) can also inspire you to do a new hairdo. You could see a braiding technique in the photo you haven't done in a long time, which can lead to you creating a completely new hairstyle. But mostly it's the memories that can come when you see a photo. Try it: find old hair photos and you'll see you'll remember exactly where it was taken nine out of ten times.

What is your most beautiful "Wish I was there!" hair photo?

"Wish I was there" in Disneyland Paris... (Braid tutorial)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten