vrijdag 4 september 2015

Combinations

For those of you who have mastered the basic braiding techniques - French braiding, Dutch braiding, fishtails etc. - there's a world of possibilities. You can combine those basic techniques and create hundreds, maybe even thousands of different hairstyles.

What I like best when I wanna do a combination braid, is to just start and see where I'm ending up at. Take today's braid: I started with a headband braid, from which I added the end to a Dutch braid. That Dutch braid I changed into a fishtail. And because I had forgotten a little strand of hair (which you normally don't admit of course... :P) I wrapped a micro braid around the fishtail.

To be honest with you all: these kind of combination braids of course aren't suitable for hasty school mornings! ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone, good luck trying out braiding techniques and creating new hairstyles!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten