dinsdag 25 augustus 2015

YouTube inspiration

Sometimes you have those days when you don't know what to do with your hair. You wanna create a fun hairstyle, not just a ponytail or a regular braid, but what to create?

When I have one of those days, I love going to Instagram or YouTube. On Instagram you can find hundreds of photos of braids and other hairstyles, the only disadvantage is that you don't always know exactly what kind of braid it is or how the hairstyle has been done. The more experience you have, the easier it is to recognize a braid of course, but not everyone has that experience. YouTube is perfect for them in that case.

On YouTube you can find hundreds of tutorials on all kinds of braids and hairstyles. I have my own YouTube channel, but I also find inspiration on other channels. This triple braided bun for example, inspired by the channel Princess Hairstyles. I had done a triple braided bun myself once before, but this version is just slightly different.

Also subscribe to my YouTube channel for inspiration for your hairstyles or check my Instagram!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten